Monday, December 3, 2012

Absence!

Hello to all my readers,
       Yes I know there aren't many of you yet but for you loyal readers I am so sorry for my absence over the past few months. With helping to manage a hotel out in the boonies to moving once again (yes again! I swear if I never move again it will be too soon!) and moving back home to Toronto on top of everything else. But I am back and I have read some great books over the past few months and I can't wait to share them with everyone! 

     Remember if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them and check out any books that you guys recommend as well!

Always, 
     Me!

Look for reviews for these titles coming soon!

Iron Druid series 1-4
Secret Shapeshifter
Poison Princess
Discovery of Witches

And Pygmalion Complex as a blog stop tour for this wonderful new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment